Friday, March 16, 2012

Why do I need a Girlfriend?

Most of my friends are singles. It's been like that since I know them. And me? I always had a girlfriends, I'm not a player. But they come and  go. That's life. We need to respect girls. They are very useful. When I was in high school, my girlfriend used to do my homework. This way I could go to work make some money and take her out. It's always good to have someone calling you, texting you, and always waiting for you. We also need girls so we can have kids, right??

1 comment:

  1. If you haven’t had success getting find a girlfriend , the reason could be that you are not ready for one. Now, if you are just looking for a casual hookup or some passion, that’s fine. But having a girlfriend is a commitment, and commitment requires some stability and effort. Women can sense when a man is not ready for commitment from miles away. So, before you jump into the dating game, ask yourself these questions to see if you are ready for a girlfriend: Is your life stable? Are you over your ex? Do you have plans/goals for the future?

    ReplyDelete